Top 10 advantages (laments?) of being married to a commercial airline pilot:
10. When he’s gone 3 days- home 1-gone 3-home 1-gone 3-home 1-the phrase “one night stand” isn’t really a bad thing!
9. Showering is over rated
8. The girls don’t mind frozen pizza for dinner.
7. I have full command of the tv remote (if I only knew how to use it)
6. (Refer back to #10) it’s hard to ever stay mad about anything.
5. I can say “now when the airplane does this or that, what’s going on exactly?” And he always knows.
4. I’m married to a guy who loves to travel. (good because I am a travel queen)
3. I’m a sucker for a guy in a uniform.
2. We have income and the satisfaction of knowing he loves his job!
1. Family Pass Travel!!